Whistler and Sea to Sky Gondola - Full-Day Tour Gray Line
- Duration: Full day, 10 hours
DrinksMealsFares and feesOthersHighlights
- Included Pick-up and drop-off available for selected hotels only.
- Sea to Sky Highway: Scenic touring from Howe Sound Fjord into the Coast Mountain Range
- Shannon Falls Park: Towering display of Mother Nature's force
- Sea to Sky Gondola Admission: Spend approximately 1.5 hours at the top of Habrich Ridge to enjoy sweeping views of the Howe Sound coastal forest and surrounding mountains.
- Tantalus Glacier Range: Spectacular view of Mount Tantalus Glacier, 2603 metres above the Squamish River (weather permitting)
- Whistler Village: Home base for many 2010 Olympic events, pedestrian village with eclectic shops, artisan cafes, and scenic hiking trails
- A. Canada Pick-up available from hotels in Downtown Vancouver and selected hotels in Burnaby.</br> Please reconfirm the pick-up time and location with the supplier at least 24 hours prior to the confirmed tour date.
Whistler and Sea to Sky Gondola (10 hours)
About this tour
- 1. Howe Sound
- 2. Shannon Falls
- 3. Whistler
- 4. Mount Tantalus
Escape the city and wind along fjords and inlets, ascend into the coastal mountains, be elevated on a gondola, and stroll through the pedestrian Village of Whistler during this epic day of exploration.
Traverse from the scenic coastline of Howe Sound fjord to the lush, forested peaks of the Coast Mountains. This escape from the city is an ideal way to experience the natural wonders surrounding Vancouver and Whistler. Gaze out over ever-changing landscapes along the breathtaking the Sea to Sky Highway, with a scenic stop at the 335 metre Shannon Falls.
Our next stop is the awe-inspiring Sea to Sky Gondola. Spend approximately 1.5 hours atop Habrich Ridge to enjoy sweeping views of the Howe Sound coastal forest and surrounding mountains
After an exciting 10-minute ride to the top of Habrich Ridge, your views change dramatically, rising above the towering canopy of a coastal rainforest and upward above Howe Sound and the neighboring mountains. Spend your free time at the top walking the boardwalks, hiking the local trails, taking amazing photos of the sweeping vistas or grabbing a light snack from the shop. After your mountain high experience, pass by the quaint town of Squamish. Considered an outdoor paradise, for climbers and backcountry adventurers. Squamish is perfectly positioned at the most north easterly point of the Howe Sound, offering astonishing views of the mountains and water.
Continue the journey to Whistler with views of Tantalus Glacier en route to Whistler. This pedestrian village is located at the base of world-famous Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains. This world-famous ski resort also hosted many 2010 Olympic outdoor sporting events. Spend your time exploring these eclectic downtown shops and cafes, hiking along nature trails, or relaxing and breathing in the fresh mountain air.
Returning to Vancouver, mountains give way to the ocean as the coach winds downwards from towering peaks through rugged coastline, to metropolitan cityscapes.