Seattle CityPASS® - Access to 5 attractions
Tickets & Attraction Passes
- Visit 5 top Seattle attractions
- Valid for 9 days
- Once simple convenient purchase
- A. Broad St,400, 98109, Seattle, United States
- B. Alaskan Way,1483, 98101, Seattle, United States
- C. United States
- D. United States
- E. United States
About this tour
Get the Seattle CityPASS, the best deal in the Emerald City. Your Seattle CityPASS gives you admission to five of Seattle's most famous attractions for one fantastic low price!Seattle CityPASS® - Planning a trip to Seattle? See amazing animals, fun pop culture, fascinating science, beautiful art, and incredible views with Seattle CityPASS tickets.
Includes prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions:
* Space Needle –Day/Night Admission – Includes two visits (must occur within 24 hours). Valid for a same-day visit during the last three hours of operation.
* Seattle Aquarium – General Admission
* Museum of Pop Culture (MOPOP) – General Admission
* Woodland Park Zoo – General Admission
* Chihuly Garden and Glass – General Admission
Seattle CityPASS Attractions:
* The Space Needle - Seattle’s most iconic attraction—the Space Needle—sits on the grounds of the Seattle Center, originally the site of the 1962 World’s Fair. From the Space Needle’s saucer-shaped observation deck, visitors enjoy views of Puget Sound and the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges. For those who make the trip to the top after dark, the city’s expanse of shimmering lights is the big draw.
* Seattle Aquarium - Discover playful sea otters, graceful octopuses, luminous moon jellies and more. Be amazed by Window on Washington Waters, a 120,000-gallon exhibit with daily dive shows. The aquarium’s Underwater Dome has a 360-degree view of schools of salmon and circling sharks.
* Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) - Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction, and popular culture with hands-on experiences, iconic artifacts, and award-winning exhibitions featuring luminaries in the fields of music, literature, television, video games.
* Woodland Park Zoo – Explore 92 acres (37 hectares) of habitat teeming with lions, elephants, great apes, birds, reptiles and even waddling, tuxedoed penguins.
* Chihuly Garden and Glass - Immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity and color come to life. Visit the Galleries, ever-changing Garden and signature Glasshouse, where you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion.
Seattle CityPASS is valid for nine days, beginning with the first date of use — perfect for a weekend getaway or a longer vacation.
Important Information - There may be restrictions
Attraction hours may vary, please visit the CityPASS Travel Guide (link to the guide will be provided within your ticket) for current hours of operation.