- Royal London - Half Day Coach Tour
- Half-day morning, 3 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Wifi on board
- USB charging points (on board)
- A fantastic introduction to the history of London
- Learn interesting little-known facts about London
- See London's most iconic sights and landmarks
- Enjoy a relaxing tour of London with an Expert Blue Badge Guide
- A. Victoria Coach Station, SW1W 9TP, London, United Kingdom Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
ServicesAbout this tour
This fantastic half-day tour provides the perfect introduction to London's major landmarks. See the best bits of London in only half a day and learn all about London's history with your Expert Blue Badge Guide. Plus, watch the Changing of the Guard* at Buckingham Palace, an event steeped in tradition and ceremony.
Your tour begins with a relaxing panoramic drive through London with your expert tour guide. Along the way, your guide will regale you with interesting stories and facts about
London's long history. On this scenic journey through the city of Westminster, you will see all of London's most iconic sights, including Westminster Abbey, the iconic Elizabeth Tower, also known as 'Big Ben', and much, much more!
Changing of the Guard Ceremony
At Buckingham Palace, we will stop to watch a ceremony that is the epitome of the pomp and pageantry that Britain is famous for around the world. Elite soldiers from the British military, also known as the Household Division, have been dutifully guarding the monarch since 1660. During the ceremony, immaculately turned out guards from the New Guard arrive to assume responsibility for protecting Buckingham Palace. Accompanied by a regimental marching band, the soldiers of the Household Division are instantly recognizable in their bearskin caps and scarlet tunics.
The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace has resumed and currently takes place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (subject to availability) Where there is no Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace we will see the Changing of the Guard at Horse Guards Parade instead.